The ERO committee was established earlier this year to address needs of early career rheumatologists and promote membership engagement. This year, 3 grants were awarded to early career ORA members to attend the ORA AGM in May. Awardees were excited to have the opportunity to attend the AGM, learn more about ORA activities and network with their colleagues. The committee is working on a new ORA Mentorship program to help members who are new to practice. Stay tuned for more information in the coming months.
Other Articles in the Summer 2018 Newsletter
- ORADE Grant Recipient - Dr. Konstantin Jilkine
- ORA Position - Biosimilars & Non-Medical Switching
- President's Message
- Canada's Drug Scene: National Pharmacare, Drug Shortages and More
- ORADE Grant Recipient: Dr. Pat Ciaschini
- ORA Meets with pCPA and CHLIA
- Post a Locum or Apply for One!
- OMA Section on Rheumatology Report
- Communication Update
The ORA’s executive members are the core contributors to the newsletter. The ORA welcomes guest contributions to the newsletter from members-at-large and others in the rheumatology community.