Last updated June 5, 2020
The ORA has compiled a list of online resources that members may consult for information on COVID-19. These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the ORA of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. The ORA bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- Resources and Guidelines: In-Person Visits With Patients:
- Environmental Cleaning & Disinfectants
- Dr Chagla Q&A ORA May 21 Virtual Town Hall (Login Required)
- Case Definition – Novel Coronavirus
- CPSO COVID FAQs
- CRA COVID Transitioning_Care
- Directive for HCPs and Group Practice
- PPE donning doffing nejmvcm2014809
- Helpful CMA Resources:
- OMA Dedicated Page: Use your OMA membership login to access: www.oma.org/coronavirus. All members can email their COVID-19-related questions to the OMA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The OMA also has a public information site here: www.virusfacts.ca
- Health Canada: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) where you can find information on Canada’s response, prevention and risk, and travel advice.
- Ontario Ministry of Health: The 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Learn about how the Ministry of Health is preparing for the 2019 novel coronavirus in Ontario. Find out how to protect yourself, what to do if you’re sick after you travel and how to recognize possible symptoms.
- The Arthritis Society: Resources for people with arthritis This is an information page for patients with arthritis.
- CMPA: CMPA COVID-19 HUB Updated regularly with FAQs, articles, and additional resources.