- Office Phone #: 519-584-2993
- Fax #: 519-749-9054
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Years in practice: 3-4 years
- Languages spoken: English
- Hospital privileges: I don't have hospital privileges
- Rheumatology call: none
- Royal College Certification: Rheumatology Internal Medicine
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Connective tissue disease
Dr. Yeung earned a Medical Doctorate (MD) from the Schulich School of Medicine at Western University in London, Ontario. He then completed post-graduate residency training in Internal Medicine and a clinical fellowship in Rheumatology at Western University. During his fellowship, Dr. Yeung fulfilled leadership and educational roles as the Chief Rheumatology Fellow.
Dr. Yeung is active as an Assistant Clinical Professor with McMaster University, providing lectures and clinical preceptorships to internal medicine resident physicians. He was accepted into the 2020 cohort of the Canadian Rheumatology Association Leadership Program. Dr. Yeung is Co-Chair of the Emerging Rheumatologists of Ontario Committee with the ORADr. Yeung's professional interests includes inflammatory arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, also gout), connective tissue diseases (including lupus), and vasculitis.