Feb 1, 2019 9am - 4pm
Practice Management Workshop • Toronto Pearson Airport Hotel (TBC)
The ORA Emerging Rheumatologists of Ontario (ERO) Committee is pleased to offer a Practice Management Workshop on Friday, February 1, 2019 (9am-2pm - GTA location to be confirmed). While this workshop will be particularly useful for rheumatology fellows and early career rheumatologists, participation is open to all ORA members. There is no cost, and lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Workshop Topics from Expert Speakers Include:
- Opening a private office, including how to negotiate a lease and purchase equipment
- Hiring staff and avoiding painful pitfalls down the road
- EMR selection and optimization
- Billing basics
- Fundamentals of Drug access
- Keeping up with CME and more!
A complete agenda will follow closer to the date
*** Reserve your spot by emailing Sandy Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org